THE K PACKET
Each K nonimmigrant visa applicant must first pay the visa application fee of $350 at any Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) branch. There are three ways to pay the K visa application fee:
• Cash payment at BPI.
• Online payment option provided by BPI to their clients.
• Online payment through Bancnet.
Visit http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3023.html for detailed K visa payment instructions.
VISA FEE PAID? GO AHEAD AND SCHEDULE YOUR INTERVIEW.
Once the visa fee has been paid, you may proceed to schedule a visa appointment via the online appointment website http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph or the Embassy’s Visa Call Center at (632) 982-5555 or (632) 902-8930.
BE SURE TO BRING REQUIRED DOCUMENTS.
Applicants should bring the following on the day of their interview:
• Proof of payment of visa application fee (each applicant needs to pay a fee).
• Valid passport for at least six months from the time of the visa issuance.
• Medical examination results from St. Luke’s Extension Clinic.
• Three (3) visa photos.
• Birth certificate issued on security paper by the Philippine National Statistics Office (NSO).
• Philippine police (NBI) clearance (for applicants aged 16 years and older).
• Affidavit of Support (Form I-134), most recent Federal income tax return (Form 1040), and wage statements (W2) from the petitioner.
• Evidence of ongoing relationship with the petitioner (e.g. photographs with the petitioner taken over a period of time, letters/emails/chat logs, telephone records, and remittance records).
• Certificate of No Marriage Record (CENOMAR) issued on security paper by the Philippine National Statistics Office (NSO).
• Police certificate(s) from each foreign country lived in for at least six months since attaining the age of 16, if applicable.
• Court and prison records, if applicable.
• Proof of termination of a prior marriage, if applicable (divorce decree, annulment decree, or death certificate).