Learn about these things and more:
- The U.S. population increased by nearly 10% since the 2000 census.
- In 2009, 16.7 percent of people in the United States were not covered by health insurance.
- Of the 77.3 million people ages 3 and up enrolled in elementary, secondary, and post-secondary schools in 2009, 86.5% were enrolled in public schools in 2009.
Click here for more info>>
- If you’re involuntarily bumped from a flight, you can receive twice as much compensation as before.
- Airlines must refund your baggage fees if they lose your luggage.
- Tarmac delays at small airports must be limited to three hours, and delays of international flights at U.S. airports must be limited to four hours.
- Airlines must post all optional fees, including baggage, meal, and change fees, on their websites.